Welcome to Greenfield Recovery, Derby. The UK's most centrally located city.
Please do get in touch with our insolvency practitioners Derby; part of a national network of insolvency practitioners.
Derby Office: Ground Floor, Unit 8, Riverside Court, Riverside Rd, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8JN.
Name: Simon Gwinnutt
Role: Insolvency Practitioner
Accreditations: BA (Econ) Hons, MABRP, MIPA
- A licensed Insolvency Practitioner (ICAEW) with over 30 years of restructuring and insolvency experience.
Name: Paul Hargreaves
Role: Senior Manager
Accreditations: BA (Hons) English Studies, Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency, AIPA
- 13 years’ experience in the insolvency sector.
- 5 years’ experience in the financial and insurance industry.
- AML and Tax Evasion Prevention experience in both insolvency and banking.
- Technical documentation, and research skills gained in various roles.
- Experienced trainer and English graduate.
- CPI qualified in 2012.
Name: Lee Adams
Role: Insolvency Manager
Accreditations: AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting, Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency
- 9 years’ experience in the insolvency sector.
- Experience in CVA’s, IVA’s, CVL’s & MVL’s.
- Experience in the bridging loans and short term business loans sector.
- AAT qualified in 2012.
- CPI qualified in 2017.
Name: Tom Grant
Role: Insolvency Administrator
Accreditations: BA (Hons) in Business Management
- 18 months experience in insolvency.
- Business Management graduate.