Insolvency Practitioners Kent
Our Tunbridge Wells insolvency practitioners are licensed and they assist financially distressed companies, partnerships and individuals, in and around Tunbridge Wells, Kent and Sussex.
As well as being able to provide advice regarding the position of a company the Tunbridge Wells office are also able to offer advice and assistance to directors and owners regarding their personal position in respect of the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986, wrongful trading, restrictions on the re-use of company names, personal guarantees and personal financial problems.
An initial free and no obligation consultation is always available to discuss any questions.
Partners & Insolvency Practitioners
Name: Mark Willis
Role: Partner & Insolvency Practitioner
Accreditations: BA (Hons), FCCA, and MABRP
- A licensed Insolvency Practitioner (ICAEW) who has over 30 years restructuring and insolvency experience, including working at the ICAEW and Baker Tilly in his early years.
- A wide ranging experience that covers all aspects of business rescue and insolvency procedures, with a particular expertise in corporate cases.
- A broad range of technical knowledge. Regularly provides restructuring advice to the management of small to medium sized companies.
- He has dealt with a number of well known local businesses in the retail sector as well as companies in the construction, property and services sector.
- Over time Mark has also built many excellent relationships with accountants, solicitors and IFAs.