As the waters of Tunbridge Wells are known for their restorative powers, Greenfield Recovery's office in Tunbridge Wells is known for helping distressed businesses through their early intervention.
As well as being able to provide advice regarding the position of a company the Tunbridge Wells office are also able to offer advice and assistance to directors and owners regarding their personal position in respect of the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986, wrongful trading, restrictions on the re-use of company names, personal guarantees and personal financial problems.
An initial free and no obligation consultation is always available to discuss any questions. If you would like to visit, within a 3 minute walk is parking at the Great Hall Car Park and Tunbridge Wells Train Station.
Please do get in touch with our insolvency practitioners Kent; part of a national network of insolvency practitioners.
Tunbridge Wells Office: Prospect House, 11-13 Lonsdale Gardens, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 1NU
Partners & Insolvency Practitioners
Name: Mark Willis
Role: Partner & Insolvency Practitioner
Accreditations: BA (Hons), FCCA, and MABRP
- A licensed Insolvency Practitioner (ICAEW) who has over 30 years restructuring and insolvency experience, including working at the ICAEW and Baker Tilly in his early years.
- A wide ranging experience that covers all aspects of business rescue and insolvency procedures, with a particular expertise in corporate cases.
- A broad range of technical knowledge. Regularly provides restructuring advice to the management of small to medium sized companies.
- He has dealt with a number of well known local businesses in the retail sector as well as companies in the construction, property and services sector.
- Over time Mark has also built many excellent relationships with accountants, solicitors and IFAs.