Insolvency Practitioners London
Our London insolvency practitioners are all licensed and they assist financially distressed companies, partnerships and individuals, in and around the London area.
They will work with you to identify the source of financial problems and provide tailor-made, practical restructuring and insolvency advice to overcome them.
Always happy to undertake a confidential initial meeting without any cost obligation, please do get in touch with our insolvency practitioners London; part of a national network of insolvency practitioners.
London Office: 72 Temple Chambers, Temple Avenue, London, EC4Y 0HP, Call: 020-7952-6609.
Partners & Insolvency Practitioners
Name: John Paylor
Role: Partner & Insolvency Practitioner
Accreditations: MIPA and FABRP
- John first joined the insolvency profession in 1985 and has worked in a number of national and international practices.
- He is a qualified insolvency practitioner and is licensed by The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.
- John is also a Fellow of the Association of Business Recovery Professionals.
- He has dealt with a multitude of assignments in all areas of insolvency.
- His extensive experience enables him to devise innovative solutions to the complex problems of modern business life.
- Chartered Accountant with 30 years’ experience
- A licensed Insolvency Practitioner (ICAEW) who has over 18 years restructuring and insolvency experience.
- A specialist in small and medium-sized businesses providing advice regarding re-booting, corporate rescue and closure.
- Broad range of insolvency and accounting knowledge.
- Works closely with accountants, solicitors and banks whilst providing restructuring advice to their clients.
Name: Ian Mussett
Role: Senior Insolvency Manager
- Over 30 years insolvency and investigation experience.
- Deals with a wide range of personal and corporate insolvencies with primarily focus on large scale bankruptcies and related forensic work.
- Acts as consultant to various industry leaders and recently joint lead investigator in high profile mini bond insolvency.
- Productive leader and team member with excellent communication skills.
Role: Senior Insolvency Manager
Accreditations: LLB (Hons) FIPA
- 20 years of insolvency experience.
- 1990 qualified as a solicitor and ran her sole practice for several years, advising on general matters but specializing in Family and Medical Negligence Law.
- 1995 also qualified as Mediator and Coach.
- 2000 began her work in insolvency, specialising in corporate recovery, setting up and managing the corporate insolvency department.
- Member of the Law Society and Fellow of the Insolvency Practitioners Association.
Role: Insolvency Manager
Accreditations: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce
- Over 18 years of experience in insolvency with a motivated and energetic mindset.
- Ravinder works on all aspects of a case from start to finish and takes real pride in providing a reliable and effective service to clients. She has successfully addressed a wide range of challenges incorporating insolvency procedures, working on corporate and personal appointments.
- Recent work: Assisted various clients based in the UK from Medical training company, which involved investigating concealed assets, Cash and carry outlet involving adverse investigation on misfeasance, potential criminal activity and reporting to Insolvency Intelligence Service, Building construction company involving distrained assets, Digital imaging company that involved investigation into false accounting to trading a French restaurant in west London.
- Ravinder also worked as a quality-driven Senior Regulatory Compliance officer with a track record of successfully leading a compliance team, evaluating compliance issues within an organisation and then taking prompt and appropriate action to improve overall operational service and performance.