Welcome to Greenfield Recovery, Epsom. A spa town located in northern Surrey; known for Epsom Salts and its horse racing pedigree.
Our Epsom insolvency practitioners are licensed and they assist financially distressed companies, partnerships and individuals, in and around the Surrey area.
They will work with you to identify the source of financial problems and provide tailor-made, practical restructuring and insolvency advice to overcome them.
An initial free and no obligation consultation is always available with our Epsom insolvency practitioners to discuss your options. If you would like to visit, parking is available in the Ashley Centre car park and Epsom station is just a few minutes' walk.
Name: Bob Knight
Role: Insolvency Practitioner
Accreditations: FABRP and FCA
- A licensed Insolvency Practitioner (ICAEW) and chartered accountant.
- Bob qualified with a “big four” practice and has been engaged full time on insolvency and recovery assignments since the mid 80’s.
- In the early 90’s he set up his own firm that became part of a top 10 firm. He left late 2009 to join Compass FRI and then Greenfield Recovery.
- Bob has many years experience in advising businesses and individuals ranging from sole traders to PLCs, and has dealt with many different industries and services.
- He is "hands on" and always seeks to identify and implement a “rescue and rehabilitation” solution for any business or individual facing financial problems.
- Bob has also presented at several seminars on all aspects of insolvency and business recovery.