Insolvency Careers at Greenfield Recovery
Greenfield Recovery employees are a talented and caring bunch who put their heart into everything that they do.
We value: Knowledge, Relationships, Integrity, Passion and Results
We are always looking for people who will help us fulfil our future ambitions. And their own.
Send us details of your insolvency career.
We are specifically looking for Insolvency Administrators to join our Insolvency Team
Insolvency Administrator Vacancy
Permanent, full time, Monday to Friday.
Salary negotiable, dependent upon experience.
Greenfield Recovery Ltd is a licensed insolvency practice in Birmingham, looking to recruit experienced Insolvency Administrators to its expanding and friendly insolvency team.
Already familiar with corporate insolvency, you will gain further exposure to formal insolvency cases.
Reporting to Insolvency Managers and Insolvency Practitioners, you will manage a portfolio of cases that vary in size and complexity: Company Administrations, Liquidations, Company Voluntary Arrangements and Bankruptcies.
Insolvency Administrator Duties:
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure.
- Realising assets in a timely manner.
- Providing regular progress reports to the Insolvency Manager and/or Insolvency Practitioner.
- Investigating Directors’ conduct.
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings.
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner.
- Attending site where necessary.
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up.
- Ensuring statutory deadlines are met.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to manage a varied workload and work effectively under pressure and to deadline.
- An enthusiastic and positive team player.
- Two years corporate insolvency experience.
- CPI qualification would be an advantage.
Please Send your Curriculum Vitae and a covering letter.
Note: No agencies please.